CISI | Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
Global Financial Compliance
This qualification covers all the key aspects of compliance. It is globally portable, addressing international issues and reflecting the needs of a worldwide market. It can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or as part of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC). Also, if studied with the Principles of Financial Regulation unit, candidates will be awarded the Certificate in Global Financial Compliance.
This course is suitable for all compliance staff and will be particularly useful for those working in, or wishing to work in Compliance Officer Roles.
After the completion of the course, course participants will sit a comprehensive examination, which, upon successful completion, will lead to the CISI certificate and student membership.
- The Global Financial Compliance is examined via computer-based testing and exams take place throughout the year.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions and lasts 2 hours.
In-company Training & Seminars
Organize an in-house training session our seminar for your finance personnel, non finance managers or executives. For more information contact one of our consultants tel. +31 (0)20-665 4163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Study Mode:||Face to Face (English Language)|
|Study Time:||105 hours|
|Syllabus:||• The International Regulatory Environment
• The Compliance function
• Managing the risk of financial crime
• Ethics, integrity and fairness
• Governance, risk management, and compliance
• 7 sessions of 5 hours (1 meeting per week)
• 5 hours of homework per week
• 19 hours of examination preparation
• 4 sessions of 5 hours
• 9 hours of workplace training (9 sessions)
• 19 Hours of examination preparation
|Fees:||Distance Learning: EUR 1,475 per participant
Classroom Study: EUR 1,795.- per participant
* Group discount available.