CISI | Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
Fundamentals of Financial Services
Fundamentals of Financial Services is the first basic course offered for financial services professionals. The course is ideally suited for staff fresh to financial services or already working in financial services, but not directly involved in making investment decisions.
The objective of the course is to provide candidates with fundamental knowledge of financial services in saving and borrowing, banking, equities, bonds, markets and other areas of financial services.
After the completion of the course, course participants will sit a comprehensive examination, which, upon successful completion, will lead to a CISI certificate and student membership.
More information: CISI website | Qualification fact sheet
- The FFS is examined via computer-based testing and exams take place throughout the year.
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and lasts 1 hour
In-company Training & Seminars
Organize an in-house training session our seminar for your finance personnel, non finance managers or executives. For more information contact one of our consultants tel. +31 (0)20-665 4163 or email@example.com.
|Study Mode:||Face to Face (English Language)|
|Study Time:||85 hours|
|Syllabus:||• Introduction - saving and borrowing
• Financial Markets
• Other areas of financial services
• 5 sessions of 5 hours (1 meeting per week)
• 5 hours of homework per week
• 15 hours of examination preparation
• 4 sessions of 5 hours
• 5 hours of workplace training (5 sessions)
• 15 Hours of examination preparation
|Fees:||Distance Learning: EUR 1,475 per participant
Classroom Study: EUR 1,795.- per participant
* Group discount available.