ICC’s internships programme offer on-the-job development across a range of levels in the fields of accounting, finance and securities & investment, regardless of age or background. They can provide a viable route for school and college leavers, or experienced professionals who want to progress in a particular career through work-based study. And with the introduction of the Internship programme, employers can access development opportunities and funding that can benefit almost anyone in the workforce.
- Earn a salary while you learn on the job.
- Gain the skills that apply to your role straight away.
- You can dedicate 20% of your working time towards your studies;
- Upskill or progress in your career if you are already in a role.
- Develop skills aligned to the expectations of employers.
- Paid for by your employer, meaning no cost to you.
How do apprenticeships benefit your employees?
Used right, an apprenticeship strategy can play a key role in delivering recruitment goals and business growth. They can align with job families, positions and projects to create an agile workforce with a learning mindset.
- Programmes can be highly relevant to specific roles, equipping employees with skills that align to their career ambitions.
- They help people develop agile thinking and a learning mindset, which unlocks potential.
- New skills and knowledge can be applied immediately in their role, building confidence.
- Greater job satisfaction helps to create personal fulfilment.
- You can pay for apprenticeships using your levy pot. Find out how.
For more information contact one of our consultants firstname.lastname@example.org.