- Earn a salary while you learn on the job
- Gain the skills that apply to your role straight away
- You can dedicate 20% of your working time towards your studies
- Upskill or progress in your career if you are already in a role
- Develop skills aligned to the expectations of employers
- Paid for by your employer, meaning no cost to you
How do apprenticeships benefit your employees?
Used right, an apprenticeship strategy can play a key role in delivering recruitment goals and business growth. They can align with job families, positions and projects to create an agile workforce with a learning mindset.
- Programmes can be highly relevant to specific roles, equipping employees with skills that align to their career ambitions
- They help people develop agile thinking and a learning mindset, which unlocks potential
- New skills and knowledge can be applied immediately in their role, building confidence
- Greater job satisfaction helps to create personal fulfilment
- You can pay for apprenticeships using your levy pot. Find out how