This course will be an overview of:
- Conflict is not about you: Framing, the rapport cycle and the structure of conflict.
- That’s not what I meant!: Strategies for avoiding conflict.
- Damage control: Tactics for mitigating conflict.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Take the subjectivity out of conflict, deflating tension.
- Anticipate oncoming situationsor conflict trainsresolving differences before they occur.
- Develop adaptive tactics, facilitating damage control.
There are no reviews yet.