This course will be an overview of:
- The major causes of dysfunction in a team.
- How to evaluate leadership influence (if any) on the team’s dysfunction.
- The steps to resolve team dysfunctions.
- Managing the dynamics of virtual team dysfunctions.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Isolate and identify causes of dysfunction in a team, whether co-located or virtual.
- Evaluate their role as the leader in any team dysfunction.
- Determine what steps are necessary to re-bootthe team.
- Measure, adjust and pivot as necessary to maintain the health, wellness and productivity of the team.
There are no reviews yet.