This course will be an overview of:
- The essential roles and skills of an independent contributor, a manager, and a leader.
- The progression of learning from self development to managing your team.
- The five stages of team development.
- Quick summary of Situational Leadership and team, and readiness.
- How to assess your customers satisfaction with your teams work.
- Your 90-Day Transition Plan.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Differentiate between an individual contributor and a manager.
- Assess your own managerial competencies.
- Assess your customers satisfaction, and Identify four situational leadership styles.
There are no reviews yet.