Everyone has gaps in their ability to gain the endorsement of others. Led by an experienced executive coach, this course will help participants understand how executive presence, exquisite communication, professional foundation and micro messaging overcome those gaps and gain powerful support.
With several interactive exercises and assessments, participants will acquire the knowledge and practical tools to unleash their full potential. You’ll learn what makes you tick, what causes gaps in your ability to gain endorsement, how to communicate with people based on their own unique preferences and styles, and how your needs and values shape the way you make decisions. At the conclusion of this session you should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics to gain your personal endorsement (i.e., Executive presence, Exquisite communication, Professional foundation).
- Identify the DISC communication styles, communication cues, and how to communicate with the different DISC styles.
- Recognize the types of Micro Messaging (e.g., facial expressions, hand gestures).
- Identify the characteristics of various needs and values.
- Recognize the benefits of managing conflict.
There are no reviews yet.