This course will be an overview of:
- Why multitasking has become the norm in the accounting profession.
- The latest research on the impact of both multitasking and multi-communication on outcomes and workplace performance.
- Whether multitasking is effective or not, and when.
- Alternatives to multitasking and multi-communication.
- Healthy multitasking tips for times when it is unavoidable.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the effects of multitasking.
- Identify when multi-tasking occurs in the accounting profession.
- Identify several techniques that are effective alternatives to multitasking
There are no reviews yet.