This course will be an overview of:
- The role of the whistleblowing in the workplace.
- A historic overview of famous cases and their outcomes.
- Laws protecting workers rights in whistleblowing cases.
- Programs, procedures, and concepts important to whistleblowing laws.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the role of the whistleblower and why it is vital for business organizations.
- Identify historical precedents and whistleblowing cases, including the resolution of each case.
- Name the basic components of whistleblowing laws, including protection aspects, duties, and requirements.
- List common whistleblower organizations and programs.
There are no reviews yet.