This course will be an overview of:
- Smart contracts, Dapp’s, and DAO’s.
- Oracles versus data sources.
- Oracle risks and mitigating actions.
- Oracles as service organizations.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the blockchain oracle problem.
- Differentiate between oracles and data sources.
- Describe the risks introduced to the blockchain ecosystem when smart contracts rely on oracles.
- Identify ways to enhance the reliability of data provided by oracles.
There are no reviews yet.