This course will be an overview of:
- Benchmarking and how to use it to measure control.
- Cash management in modern day society.
- Electronic systems and cloud computing.
- Predicting the movement of future interest rates.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Apply benchmarking to measure control.
- Analyze cash management systems in todays economy in accordance with recent legislation.
- Analyze the importance of some of the more recent electronic systems.
- Identify how to predict the movement of future interest rates.
- Determine the popularity of the cloud and how it can be utilized.
- Analyze advantages and disadvantages to cloud computing.
- Compare how companies are using the cloud to interface with social media and distinguish between different types of clouds.
- Determine why some IT people may be reluctant to recommend cloud solutions.
There are no reviews yet.