This course will be an overview of:
- Organizational management to allow for change to occur.
- Modern, dynamic management techniques.
- Planning and reorganizing old ways of budgeting to work in today’s new environment.
- Risk management and avoidance.
- Productive and increased efficiencies
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Differentiate between planning and budgeting.
- Determine why it is important for all departments to have business and strategic plans.
- Distinguish between and understand why all companies should have a vision, mission, and core value statement.
- Determine the average cost of capital and how to develop and manage a capital plan.
- Distinguish between traditional risk management and enterprise risk management.
- Identify various risk management strategies and choose the best one depending on probability and severity.
- Determine the internal and external customers of an internal department.
- Determine strategies to promote efficiency and several of the built-in systems of inefficiency.
There are no reviews yet.