This course will be an overview of:
- The definition of an internal audit.
- The purpose and importance of an internal audit.
- Steps that are involved in the life cycle of the internal audit.
- Technology’s impact on internal audits.
- Risks addressed by internal auditors.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define internal auditing.
- Define the purpose and importance of an internal audit.
- Recognize the risks addressed by internal auditors.
- Identify the various activities included in the basic steps of the life cycle of an internal audit.
- Identify the impact of advancements in technology on the internal audit.
There are no reviews yet.