This course will be an overview of:
- The finance function in the modern era.
- Adapting the finance function to the digital economy.
- Current and future technologies for the finance function.
- Cybersecurity threats to the finance function.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the finance function.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the current digital economy (the Fourth Industrial Revolution).
- Identify challenges faced by corporate finance functions in the digital economy.
- Inspect future trends for finance in the digital economy.
- Explain how a technology-focused finance function helps address crisis situations.
There are no reviews yet.