This course will be an overview of:
- The steps one must take to lead high-impact conversations.
- Situations that call for high-impact conversations.
- Why leaders need the skills to engage in high-impact conversations.
- Problematic situations and resolutions in which high-impact conversations may be difficult.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify several reasons why leaders need to engage in high-impact conversations.
- Prepare for high-impact conversations through fact-finding and research.
- Enact the steps necessary to successfully engage in impactful and meaningful conversations.
- Recognize situations in which additional follow-up may be needed.
- Perform the steps necessary to re-engage in conversation to resolve any outstanding issues.
There are no reviews yet.