This course will be an overview of:
- Description and application of standard costing.
- Calculation and analysis of cost variances.
- Current trends and management considerations related to standard costing.
- Examples of standard costing.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define standard costing and distinguish it as a subset of managerial accounting.
- Understand how companies use standard costing as a part of their managerial accounting system.
- Identify how to establish and utilize standard costing.
- Perform variance analysis.
There are no reviews yet.