This course will be an overview of:
- Short-term financing decisions.
- Working capital and liquidity management.
- Short-term investment options.
- Cash management.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the concept of short-term financing.
- Recognize the impact of working capital management decisions on operations.
- Identify the various options for short-term investments.
- Recognize cash management options.
- Identify areas where the COVID-19 pandemic impacts short-term financing and working capital.