This course will be an overview of:
- Current climate, events, and trends associated with sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Model sexual harassment prevention policies.
- Appropriate training requirements and contents.
- Next steps for enacting ongoing cultural change.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize appropriate sexual harassment prevention policies in the workplace.
- Identify contents of the standard complaint form.
- Define sexual harassment and the applicable federal and local laws.
- Identify the procedures for investigating complaints.
- Recognize sexual harassing behaviors and appropriate responses.
- Recognize current events, risk factors, and next steps employers and employees can take.