This course will be an overview of:
- How business-focused project goals get translated into aspects of managing the team to achieve those goals.
- The major components of the project managers job in managing a project.
- Multiple techniques for tracking the big picture and details of a project.
- How to regularly assess whether the project is on track to meet its goals.
- How a team works together during a project to consider suggested changes and ensure that impacts are understood and changes controlled.
- Aspects of and techniques for effective and efficient team communication including within the core team; and with executives, stakeholders, and influencers.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Articulate the major components of managing a project and what that management must achieve.
- Decide on and use different techniques for monitoring work and goals, with insights on progress and threats.
- Establish expectations for controlling changes to a project to avoid disruptions and threats to the goals.
- Utilize meetings and other techniques for robust communication within the core and extended team.
There are no reviews yet.