This course will be an overview of:
- What it means to lead people on a project.
- Why influence is a critical part of the PM leadership role, and how to develop and utilize influence with individuals.
- How to grow the PMs circle of influence and gain additional access for broader influence to achieve project goals.
- The PM role in leading critical project decision-making and tools that can help.
- How a leader communicates and comports themselves and why it matters.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Articulate the major components of project manager role for leading the people on a project.
- Create influence plans for individuals whose support is needed in some way on the project.
- Map their personal business relationships and use to gain access needed to execute their influence plans.
- Use influence and information tools to guide a group of individuals through challenging decisions.
- Communicate strongly with a leadership persona and in a way that engenders trust and support from others.
There are no reviews yet.