This course will be an overview of:
- How to identify the real problem, not just the symptoms.
- How to identify the stakeholders involved in the problem.
- How to select analytical tools to analyze the problem.
- How to select creative tools to generate alternative solutions.
- How to generate an impact analysis.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the problem.
- Name the steps used in solving a problem.
- Name the steps used in making a decision.
- Identify the tools for evaluating each solutions impact on stakeholders.