This course will cover:
- What a strong team looks like and does.
- The stages of team development, what happens in each, and how to accelerate to becoming a strong team.
- Conflict in project teams, typical sources and reactions, and how to handle and avoid.
- Important values, perceptions, styles, preferences of each team member and why they matter for a strong team.
- Team norms and operating agreements, why they matter, and how to create them.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Express the components of what a strong team does.
- Articulate why a strong start is the foundation of a strong team.
- Know team development stages and their importance.
- Recognize, handle, and avoid conflicts in a project team.
- Achieve better mutual understanding for becoming a stronger team.
- Create team norms, operating agreements, and accountability for effective communication and working together well.
There are no reviews yet.