This course will be an overview of the:
- The need for practical techniques for managing projects.
- Philosophy of a just enough, just right approach.
- Foundational tenets that determine project success.
- Lifecycle of stages for a team to organize a project and collaborate throughout.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Articulate what matters most for managing any project.
- Understand project goals and making trade-offs.
- Know the composition of a strong project team.
- Understand a teams role in handling risk and uncertainty.
- Express rationale for and characteristics of a project process.
There are no reviews yet.