This course will be an overview of:
- The Profession of Business Valuation.
- Overview of Business Valuation Methodologies.
- Types of Engagements and Reports.
- Research Sources and Databases.
- Current Events and Happenings.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the language of business valuation.
- Recognize the various types of valuation methods.
- Comprehend the myriad types of engagements conducted by valuators and the reports they issue.
- Learn the wide-range of databases and sources utilized by professional valuators.
- Gain an overview of the current happenings in this dynamic field.