This course will be an overview of:
- Differences between leaders and managers.
- Types of leadership styles.
- Skills and characteristics of effective leaders.
- Leadership strategies to promote a positive culture, motivate others, enact change, and address workplace challenges.
- Ways to develop leadership skills in yourself and others.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the skills and characteristics of effective leaders.
- Name the different types of leadership styles.
- Recognize effective leadership strategies.
- Apply leadership strategies to address workplace challenges.
- Identify ways to develop the skills necessary to realize leadership and career potential.
There are no reviews yet.