This course will be an overview of:
- Commonly accepted etiquette and practices for attending virtual and in-person business networking events.
- Best uses for online platforms for networking.
- Communication basics for professional networking in writing.
- Common challenges professionals often face when networking and tips to handle those challenges.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define ideal network and develop a strategy to achieve it.
- Name platforms for online networking and identify appropriate situations for each.
- Recognize positive characteristics of written communication.
- Recognize proper etiquette for effective virtual and in-person networking.
- Identify appropriate channels for in-person and virtual networking.
- Apply tips to alleviate online, in-person, and in-writing networking challenges.
There are no reviews yet.