This course will be an overview of:
- Process of multinational capital budgeting.
- Decision-making in multinational capital investment.
- Valuation methods used for international companies.
- Analysis of real options in international setting.
- Direction of multinational capital investment.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify capital budgeting methods and variables.
- Understand factors in multinational capital budgeting decision-making.
- Describe incentives and challenges in international acquisitions.
- Perform valuation of an international company.
- Analyze real call options and put options.
- Discuss trends in multinational mergers and acquisitions.
There are no reviews yet.