Obtain a practical understanding of the basic forces in economics, including an examination of competitive market structures, supply and demand, capital markets and interest rates.
This course will be an overview of:
- The law of supply and demand.
- The different types of competitive market structures.
- The impact of shortages and surpluses on supply and demand.
- The relationship between time and the market adjustment process.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize competitive market structures.
- Identify how the law of supply and demand impacts productive resources.
- Recognize how interest rates impact supply and demand in capital markets.
There are no reviews yet.