This course will be an overview of:
- How meetings can be used effectively in the workplace.
- Self-assessment of strengths and weaknesses in the area of soft skills.
- How to appropriately set expectations for meetings.
- Recognizing how problems arise in meetings and ways to best address them.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize how meetings can be used effectively.
- Identify methods that can be used to help meetings be more engaging to participants.
- Recognize individual strengths and weaknesses in the area of soft skills and identify ways to improve if needed.
- Apply different tools and techniques when preparing for a meeting.
There are no reviews yet.