This course will be an overview of:
- How to hire the best people.
- How to train people to be their best.
- How to motivate to keep the best people.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the importance of strong hiring procedures.
- Differentiate between technical skills and people skills.
- Determine why each skill is important to an organization.
- Apply the four-step hiring process.
- Differentiate between the four personality types in the Social Stylessm Model.
- Identify a personality type in another person using the Social Stylessm Model.
- Define the concept of versatility and how it relates to group tension.
There are no reviews yet.