This course will be an overview of:
- Oversharing on social media: What it is and how to avoid it.
- How to build a positive digital persona to present the best possible professional appearance online.
- Best practices for messages on social media.
- How to align social media communications with AICPA Code of Professional Conduct guidelines.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the dangers of oversharing on social media and the negative impacts it may have on employment prospects.
- Create a positive digital persona for themselves and their current employer.
- Implement best practices for social media use that align and follow AICPA guidelines, including its social media guidelines and Code of Professional Conduct.