This course will be an overview of:
- The basics of macroeconomics.
- The concepts of supply and demand.
- The most common economic theoriesclassical and Keynesian.
- The business cycle.
This course, the first of a two-part series, will offer a detailed examination of the foundations of modern macroeconomics. After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the definitions and concepts utilized in economics and macroeconomic theory.
- Recognize the causes of shifts in aggregate demand and aggregate supply in the business cycle.
- Recognize the various types of unemployment and how to measure them. Identify how inflation is measured.
There are no reviews yet.