This 5-course certificate program outlines practical steps and strategies for leaders to take in order to drive real change towards a truly diverse workforce and inclusive work environment.
Leading change for a diverse and inclusive workplace certificate
Understanding the benefits of bringing true diversity, equity, belonging and inclusion (DEBI) into a workplace is just the first step. Driving real positive change in an organization requires a clear strategy and conscious effort at all levels. Leading Change for a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace Certificate shows organizational leaders how to apply the core concepts of DEBI to actual work settings. This 5-course certificate program outlines practical steps and strategies for leaders to take in order to drive real change towards a truly diverse workforce and inclusive work environment.
Who is this certificate for? Manager level and up or anyone in a leadership position.
- Each course that is included in this diversity and inclusion certificate program was developed with an accounting and finance industry perspective
- Learn from thought leaders in diversity with decades of practical, real-world accounting, finance and corporate HR experience
- This diversity and inclusion training is a self-paced, on-demand course format; viewable 24/7 and accessible for up to 12 months
- Using Data to Drive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Identify the types of data and metrics to track DEI efforts and how to use the data to inform the diversity strategy.
- Coaching and Mentoring for Diverse Talent: Discover the benefits of coaching and mentoring for diverse talent and applying these strategies for recruiting and retention.
- Encouraging Allyship in Your Organization: Define allyship’s role within an organization and identify key considerations for modeling and fostering a culture of allyship.
- Role of Leaders in Successful Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives: Define the importance of leadership in implementing a successful DEI program and identify the specific roles that different levels of leadership should fulfill to implement DEI initiatives.
- Integrating Diversity, Equity, Belonging and Inclusion Into Your Business Strategy: Learn the approach to integrating DEBI into business operations, organizational culture, strategy and the local community.
Global & Intercultural Fluency, Leadership
Business Management and Organisation