This course will be an overview of:
- Ethics, integrity and their relationship to challenging changes.
- A leadership approach to positive cultural change.
- Methods for identifying and dealing with fear, failure and resistance to change.
- Techniques and tools for facilitating change.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe conditions where fear erodes ethics and integrity.
- Identify obstacles to change personally, professionally and organizationally.
- Formulate strategies to improve positive energy and overcome resistance to change.
- Apply change management tools in a career or workplace.
There are no reviews yet.