This course will be an overview of:
- What is a team-based organization.
- How a team-based organization differs from a hierarchy.
- How do teams develop.
- How to assess the maturity levels of teamwork in communications, interpersonal relationships, collaboration with other teams, accountability, and productivity.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the role of the team leader.
- Describe the roles of the team members.
- Describe the elements of success for a team.
- Identify teams in trouble.
There are no reviews yet.