This course will be an overview of:
- The techniques and tips leaders can use to navigate the stormy waters of COVID-created change.
- How to take advantage of the opportunities change brings to flourish in the post-pandemic world.
- How to spark the outside the box creativity that will set you and your organization apart in an economy that demands bold new approaches to address emerging problems.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to flourish as a leader in difficult times by:
- Mastering techniques for overcoming negative thinking.
- Adopting change agent strategies.
- Outlining clear visions.
- Becoming more of a creative (and less reactive) leader.
- Using improvisational skills.
There are no reviews yet.