This course will be an overview of:
- Collecting annual report data from the SEC and a company’s website.
- Required components of an annual report.
- Analytical tools to research and review financial filings.
- Questions to answer through an effective analysis.
- Case study of annual report analysis using Starbucks FY2018 10-K as an example.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the process for finding and analyzing a company’s annual report.
- Identify key components of an annual report.
- Recognize the information contained in a company’s annual report.
- Identify similarities and differences in SEC filings and company-provided reports.