This course will be an overview of:
- The risks associated with a crisis and how to create a crisis management plan and response team.
- Best practices for in-person and remote work during a crisis that focus on communication, schedules, management, and technology use.
- Methods of motivating in-person and remote employees using time management, stress management, recognition, team building, and cross-training.
- How companies can act as a resource for employees during difficult times, establish a support network, and prioritize health and safety.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Establish a crisis management plan and crisis response team.
- Define work best practices to use in a crisis.
- Apply strategies to motivate employees during a crisis.
- Identify methods to engage and support employees through a crisis.
There are no reviews yet.