This course will be an overview of:
- Information security.
- The role of the cybersecurity professional.
- The components of a cybersecurity program.
- The risks associated with B.Y.O.D., IoT, and third-party access.
- The importance of cybersecurity training for employees.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define information security.
- Define the role of the cybersecurity information security professional.
- Discuss the components of a cybersecurity program.
- Define and discuss B.Y.O.D. (bring your own device) and its danger.
- Define the IoT (Internet of Things).
- Develop a cybersecurity template.
- Discuss risks associated with 3rd party access and the importance of vetting.
- Discuss the importance of cybersecurity training for employees.
There are no reviews yet.