This course will be an overview of:
- The key components for getting new clients.
- How to identify the perfect client.
- The value of effective marketing.
- Methods to measure the success of client acquisition strategies.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define their firms value proposition.
- Describe their firms ideal client.
- Prepare for a networking session.
- Differentiate marketing, advertising and public relations.
- Identify various referral strategies.
- Create KPIs for their firms marketing strategies.
There are no reviews yet.