This course will be an overview of:
- Concealment investigation approaches, methods, and techniques.
- The elements of discovery sampling to gather evidence.
- The importance and value of documentary evidence.
- The process of obtaining documentary evidence.
- The techniques and practice of obtaining complex documentary evidence.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define perpetrator methods to convert stolen funds.
- Identify different investigation techniques for concealment fraud.
- Define discovery sampling as an evidence-gathering technique.
- Describe various ways to perform a conversion search in a fraud investigation.
There are no reviews yet.