This course will be an overview of:
- Various types of fraud to watch for.
- Fraud in financial statements, the why and the how
- Fraud in relation to tax returns
- The importance of internal controls in preventing fraud
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize that fraud exists Identify the likelihood of fraud in financial statement.
- Identify the likelihood of fraud in preparing tax returns.
- Identify how to set up good controls.
- Discuss current and past cases and examples of fraud.
There are no reviews yet.