This course will be an overview of:
- The definition of forensic accounting.
- How forensic accounting differs from traditional accounting.
- The benefits of developing forensic accounting skills and incorporating them into your organization.
- The tools and techniques that can be used in the detection of fraud.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define why forensic accounting is important and name some of the key issues related to fraud. Name the benefits of bringing forensic accounting skills in house.
- Recognize the types of fraud. Identify the skills of forensic accountants.
- Recognize the critical steps in conducting computer forensics. Define how to plan and conduct an internal investigation.
Additional reading https://www.becker.com/blog/career-spotlight-forensic-accounting
There are no reviews yet.