This course will be an overview of:
- Expense and revenue for a start-up business plan.
- Costing techniques for determining expenses for a start-up business.
- Market analysis of available markets for a new or expanding business.
- Analysis techniques to verify forecasting accuracy.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the forecasting process for a start-up.
- Develop a master budget from sub-budgets for a start-up business.
- Identify cost components for service and goods-producing businesses.
- Identify and analyze variances and key ratios for start-ups.
There are no reviews yet.