Fundamental concepts covered in this course include:
- Basics of financial statement analysis including individual financial statements and business stakeholders.
- Metrics used to assess liquidity, profitability, management performance, and capital structure.
- Limitations associated with financial information and indicators.
- Examples of key financial statement ratios.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the objectives of financial statement analysis for internal and external users.
- Analyze financial statements using ratio analysis including liquidity, profitability, activity, and solvency.
- Recognize the limitations of financial statement analysis.
There are no reviews yet.