This course will be an overview of:
- Accounting, reporting, and disclosure considerations related to debt and equity financing, leases, other liabilities, and other financing options
- Differences between US GAAP and IFRS principles related to financing activities.
- Considerations when performing financial statement analysis relating to financing activities Implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial reporting and financial statement analysis.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify relative reporting concepts and disclosures related to the analysis of debt and equity financing transactions.
- Analyze implications of debt and equity financing as they relate to a company’s financial health.
- Recognize impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial reporting and financial statement analysis.
There are no reviews yet.