This course will be an overview of:
- Agency theory and the role of the artificial person in corporate governance.
- CSR and ESG applied to the execution of today’s corporate governance.
- The role of organizational culture-vision, mission, values, and team member engagement in CSR/ESG success.
- Measuring CSR/ SG success the role of psychometric.
- Recruiting, equipping, and incentivizing today’s board of directors.
- Competing interests and inertia that impede achieving corporate governance ideals.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Distinguish between historical and today’s corporate governance.
- Recognize the pillars of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) models.
- Identify the drivers and measures of corporate governance.
- List the enabling resources and technology of corporate governance.
- Recognize the challenges/obstacles ahead for achieving the ideals of corporate governance.
There are no reviews yet.