This course will be an overview of:
- The importance of clear, compelling communications in a business setting.
- The differences among communicating with peers, subordinates, superiors, and clients.
- The most common forms of business communications such as emails, letters, memos, reports, and presentations, and when to use each method Best practices for email communications.
- Best practices for presenting data, numbers, and facts, especially to clients.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand key components of Executive Presence.
- Focus on where they need to step up their confidence and enhance their self worth and capabilities.
- Learn what is Gravitas and how they can enhance their skills to create follower-ship.
- The importance of appearance in gaining your executive presence.
There are no reviews yet.