Part 1: Executive leadership tools and tactics
Leadership today means effectively relating to and communicating with your peers and those you supervise. Only by first understanding who you are and what motivates you can you effectively manage relationships and influence others.
In the first of a two-part course, participants will understand the gaps and limitations of your own leadership style, how emotion plays a role, and ways to become a better listener a critical skill for any effective leader. Through personal assessments and exercises, this highly interactive course will help you develop the tools to excel at leadership.
At the conclusion of this session you will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence.
- Recognize the key leadership competencies.
- Recognize the characteristics of each of the DISC styles.
- Recognize the communication clues of each of the DISC styles.
- Identify the emotions associated with each of the DISC styles.
- Recognize how to be more effective in dealing with people in each of the DISC styles.
- Identify the possible limitations of each DISC style.
Part 2: Executive leadership tools and tactics
By gaining an honest and accurate understanding of your own needs and values, youll develop the critical leadership skills required for success in today’s challenging business world.
In the second of a two-part course, participants will further explore your leadership abilities. Through assessments, and interactive exercises, you will learn what can get in the way as leaders try to influence others, and you will learn tactics for managing expectations and capitalizing on conflict.
At the conclusion of this session you will have an in-depth understanding of the following topics:
- Recognize the different DISC styles.
- Recognize the communication clues and emotions of the DISC styles.
- Recognize how to be more effective when communicating with each style.
- Recognize the various needs and values.
- Recognize what each of the DISC styles is looking for.
- Identify how to manage the expectations of each DISC style.
There are no reviews yet.