By gaining an honest and accurate understanding of your own needs and values, youll develop the critical leadership skills required for success in today’s challenging business world.
In the second of a two-part course, participants will further explore your leadership abilities. Through assessments, and interactive exercises, you will learn what can get in the way as leaders try to influence others, and you will learn tactics for managing expectations and capitalizing on conflict.
At the conclusion of this session you will have an in-depth understanding of the following topics:
- Recognize the different DISC styles.
- Recognize the communication clues and emotions of the DISC styles.
- Recognize how to be more effective when communicating with each style.
- Recognize the various needs and values.
- Recognize what each of the DISC styles is looking for.
- Identify how to manage the expectations of each DISC style.
There are no reviews yet.